Saturday, December 10, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Alicia Gallops!


Now, I know that most of you are probably disappointed that you didn't win, but you can still order a cake from me, and I promise to make it just as yummy as this free one.

How I selected a Winner:

First off, I went to this not so fancy tool here, called the Random Line Picker. Then I put all of the names of the people who left a comment into the box and shuffled the names three times, just to be extra fair. I then clicked "pick random line" and the name that came up on the first try was the winner. I was secretly hoping that all of you would win, but I can't make that many free cakes this month! Thank you all for entering! I will probably do this again sometime, so keep an eye on the blog. Oh! and be sure to subscribe so that you can be notified when I post!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOO excited... I never win anything..LOL. :) You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete